CASA PAPELILLOS, EL PAREDON, PUERTO VALLARTA
- FULL BATHS
- PARTIAL BATHS
- 2308 m2
Photos and videos from Casa Papelillos, El Paredon, Puerto Vallarta
ABOUT CARRETERA PUERTO VALLARTA -BARRA DE NAVIDAD KM. 8.5 CONDOMINIO EL PAREDON COLONIA HOTELERA SUR MISMALOYA, PUERTO VALLARTA, JALISCO, MEXICO
Located 5.5 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, in the lush wooded area, where the mountain joins the sea, a natural rainforest sanctuary bordered by the calm blue waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Casa Papelillos boasts an unbeatable location in Banderas Bay, in the exclusive subdivision El Paredón, designed by the renowded architect Ricardo Elias in total privacy, serenity and security. The beauty of nature at its finest.
- 5 suites with full bathrooms
- Large modern living room with marble floors and a spectacular Bay view
- Formal dining room for 12
- Terrace with sitting area and table for 10
- Estate of the Art kitchen with an island that serves as a breakfast bar for six, fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, electric oven and microwave, refrigerator, freezer, telephone for internal and external calls and a large pantry.
- Media Room
- BBQ area
- Wet Bar
- Flown Beachfront palapa
- Temperature controled Wine Cellar
- Furniture, interior design and equipment included.
- Automatic covered garage for 2 cars
- Service staff department
- Laundry room
- Air Conditioning system, ceiling fans, intercom system, lightening control, internet and soround music system.
- Area Amenities: EL Paredon subdivision has its own private beach club located a short distance from the house, it is fully equiped with terrace, dinning room, swimming pool, healh services, grill and showers.
Rates per Season:
Low Season May 1st to October 30th, 2016: USD$3,200/Night
High Season November 1st to April 30th, 2017: USD$4,000/Night
Christmas Week, December 19th to 26, 2016: USD$4,900/Night
Note: Rates are charged plus 16% IVA(VAT) tax + 3% loading tax